SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMISATION
KNOCK YOUR COMPETITION FROM THE TOP SPOT
To be the very best in what you do it pays to be seen. Being more visible in Google, Bing or other searches means more clicks and more exposure. Having more patients on your site means more patients in your practice and a bigger turnover. Does this sound like something you’re after? Google and search rankings are a very competitive business.
As a business or individual the last thing you want is your competitors taking the spots above you and being ranked higher, taking away valuable clicks and potential patients. Take control and dominate those high ranking positions from them with a full online marketing package which we offer at Vesalius that delivers real results.
WHERE ARE YOU RANKED?
We can rank you or your dental practice higher in Google using proven effective marketing methods.We have a dedicated team helping practices grow through well thought out and planned Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) strategies. We don’t believe in contracts because our Search Engine Optimisation service gets you more patients on to your website and in to your practises waiting room.
Our team uses the best practices, and the easiest reporting methods to ensure you rank high for your local area to get the type of patients you want. Whether it be for general dentistry, dental implants, orthodontics or teeth whitening – our SEO delivers results.
DEDICATED ACCOUNT MANAGERS
WE KNOW HOW BUSY DENTISTS ARE
At Vesalius we understand how busy dentists are. Let us free up more of your day and take the management of your site off your hands so you can focus on what you’re good at without any stress.
Want something updating? We’ll do it.
Don’t hesitate at all, we assure you that we’ll make sure that your site is fully protected and compliant across all policies with our super fast & secure hosting.
And if you ever get a problem, we’re here to fix it and improve on it.
RIGHT MESSAGE. RIGHT PLACE. RIGHT TIME.
Google Ads might be hogging the top of a search or majority of the page, but only 35% of people click them. That leaves a good 65% of people looking at the top three organic search results, which is great IF you’re ranked high enough, but if you aren’t, you’re missing out on the opportunity to get more traffic and leads to your website.
That’s where our SEO delivers results. It gets you seen above your competitors, ranks you HIGHER than competitors and increases traffic to your website. That’s what we can confidently help you achieve.
KNOW YOUR AUDIENCE
We send monthly reports with all the stats and data you need to know how well your site is performing. Our goal is to deliver results directly to you, that could be more phone calls for you, more online enquiries for treatments or simply more people in your practices waiting room. Some results aren’t visible to you, such as how many people visited your website or that your websites is reciving lower bounce rate rates, but they are visible to us and we understand them and simply that data to accurately understand and pinpoint your audience.